de

Sunday, August 28, 2005

LIST: Songs to Play on Repeat if Your GF Dumped You Over the Weekend

- Phil Collins, Just Can’t Stop Loving You
- Morrisey, The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get.
- Lenny Kravitz, Will I Ever See You Again
- Rolling Stones, Blinded by Love
- The Police, Can’t Stand Losing You
- Leonard Cohen, So Long Marianne
- Oasis, Married with Children
- Counting Crows, Anna Begins
- Sting, Hounds of Winter
- Blue, Surrender
- Tracy Chapman, Fast Car
- Sting, Mad About You
- TLC, Creep
- Doobie Brothers, Long Train Running
- Maroon 5, Not Coming Home
- Ramones, I Wanna Be Sedated
- Mozart, Turkish March
- Guns N Roses/Rolling Stones, Dead Flowers
- Sting/Craig David, Rise and Fall
- The Police, Da Da Da
- Leonard Cohen, The Future
- Jane’s Addiction, Stop

You can also try sounds of bamboo and oceans and winds and others. They say it helps

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

also:
Evanescene: My Immortal

or the Ultimate Break-up Song:
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover

5:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd add The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get, Morrisey

11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

actually, the Official Ultimate Break Up Song of All Time is actually One - U2 :-)

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, ##NAME##, whaddya know? You've got quite a blog there. Not exactly what I was expecting, but good. Good going. I'll check back again. John ##LINK##

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See - I go the other way. I was only famously dumped once, and instead of listening to heartbroken tunes I found the heaviest, most "screw you" type tunes I could dig up. They helped me by realizing that rage is powerful amnesiac.

For one night.

Then it was back to "Love Hurts". ;)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the list was honestly prepared for a friend, really. my song was more the various rendition of 'i wanna be sedated'

3:24 AM  
Blogger 18november said...

Hmm.. You're Breaking My Heart by Nite Flyte. Also, Duran Duran's Someone Else. Don't we all love to wallow in our miseries? :D

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home